Spring is just around the corner, and soon your girlfriend will show off on the streets in their most seductive toilets. If you’re not on a health diet and increased physical, hurry up!
It’s never too late to get in good shape, said Dr. Vonda Wright (Vonda Wright), specializing in sports medicine, author of “Fitness after 40”. “To lose weight, you should involve in the process of the whole body. It is not enough just to do more exercises,” she says. In addition to proper nutrition and exercise, people should mentally prepare for all challenges. If you have not engaged your body, it is not an obstacle. Do not forget to take care of your health and to give to exercise 30 minutes a day.
Here is the advice that Wright gives to those who decided to be beautiful and healthy:
- Work off the calories. Use a rowing machine! Per hour lessons burned 400 calories. It is much more effective than running or walking.
- Follow the food. Reduce the amount of calories per day or burn 500 calories and you will begin to lose weight. Determine how many calories you eat before the diet, where they come from, analyze what you eat. Then develop your goals. Perhaps you will only give up just one Cup of coffee a day.
- Keep muscles toned. Thinness is not synonymous with good shape: you can be thin, but sickly. Do not forget about exercises that improve muscle tone. They need to be done 3-5 times a week. Do not have to go to the gym. Enough to squat the house, or to stretch the expander during a telephone conversation in the office.
- Don’t lose the flexibility of the body. Without the flexibility you can get injured during exercise. Stretch each of your major muscles for 30 seconds a day.
- Set a small goal. Do not put before themselves the task to lose 10 pounds. Set a goal to do three times a week for 30 minutes. Reaching the result, set goals.