This article will tell you more about one important aspect that you need to consider when putting together a balanced diet (in addition to the balance of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and calories).
We will focus on acid-alkaline balance in our body.
The concept of acid-alkaline balance we remember from chemistry lessons at school, another had heard something in the shampoo or soap on TV :lol:. of course, if Your specialty is not a doctor, pharmacist or chemist.
Now, an ordinary person, often unknown to this important nuance, which now will be discussed. Especially the importance of acid-alkaline balance in proper nutrition.
What is acidic and alkaline foods and effects on the body
I must say that the thought of writing this article came to me after my recent study of yoga and Ayurveda. These areas have long been preaching to pay attention to the acidic or alkaline nature of the food, directly linking it with health, youth and longevity.
But, in addition, modern nutritionists pay much attention to the concept of “acid and alkaline food.”
So, as You may have guessed, the products can be divided into these 2 categories.
One of the main indicators of a good metabolic processes in the body is the acid-alkaline balance.
Everyone has heard about the concept of Ph? Of course, from the same advertising
So, the Ph of the blood normal within 7,32-7,47. The offset of this indicator by only 1 unit, the person dies.
Food affects the fluctuation of Ph level.
It is important to remember:
Excess acidic foods leads to aging, disease, and destructive reactions in our body.
Alkaline food gives strength, energy, prolongs youth.
Skilled and correct combination of products will help to prevent acidity of the body, and as a consequence of various diseases.
On the contrary, for example, strongly zakislenie an excess of acidic products the intestines, is a constant source of toxins(!!!), poison Your body and affect the offset of the Ph , because an acidic environment is favorable for bacterial growth.
In addition to the reactive food causes of Ph changes can be:
- kidney disease
- an excess of simple carbohydrates in the diet
Remember also the following:
- In the diet the ratio of acid and alkaline foods should be about 50/50.
- But if You already know the body much zachislen, you need to rectify the situation, and to build power in such a way that acidic products was only 20%, and alkaline 80%.
With proper planning, You can easily fix the situation.
In short, I hope the essence is clear.
If you want to get technical, today a huge number of sources where you can further explore this question.
For General understanding, this explanation, I think, enough.
The compatibility of the products
The food consists of the same chemical elements entering into the reaction in our stomach, it forms acid or alkaline environment.
To create enabling environment it is also important to know what products are compatible with each other, and what you need to eat strikes.
I remember and adhere to such rules in the preparation of daily menu:
Proteins (meat, fish, eggs, mushrooms, legumes, nuts, seeds) not to combine with simple carbohydrates (pasta, bread, sugar, tea, potatoes, honey, cereals)
So eat meat with vegetables and greens or berry sauce.
Give below brief table for a common understanding. I want to note that it is not always the sour taste of products acidification of the body. For example, the sour taste of lemon gives alkaline reaction .
- Breads (especially yeast and white)
- Bread, pies
- Vegetable oil refined deodorized
- All sour vegetables (eggplant, tomatoes)
- Sour milk products (kefir, yogurt, sour cream)
- Sour berries (gooseberries, cranberries, cranberries, currants)
- Acidic types of chlorophyll (sorrel, rhubarb, onions, garlic)
- All sour fresh juices (cranberry, cranberry, blueberry, apricot)
- Sugar (any product that has added sugar, to become sour)
- Beans, peas, lentils
- Crabs, shrimp
- Acidic drinks:
- Green and black tea
- Cottage cheese (fresh)
- All greens (except sorrel)
- Cabbage (broccoli, leafy, kachen)
- Jerusalem artichoke
- All the cold-pressed oil (olive, soy, linseed, mustard, nut)
- Drinks — only water and milk.
- For those who can not tolerate milk – whey (E.g. whey from cheese)
From herbal teas without sugar: